So, I am feeling a little more tired lately. I probably should've been expecting it, concidering we only have 60 days left of this pregnancy. But, somehow I still think I can talk myself out of being tired. I still expect myself to be able to push through and pull out on top of everything. No idea why I expect that...but I do. I think my body is starting my really speak up about it now! Nothing major. Just more back pain, killer heartburn, sleepless nights. Basically, whatever it can throw my way without killing me!! Sometimes I think that I need to take a step back though and just breathe. Good luck finding the time though!:) I have started wondering, after I have this baby, will I ever have my energy back, or will it be consumed by more things that need to be done? For some reason having 2 kids didn't seem too different than having one. Then to me, three kids wasn't much harder than having 2. This time I am super nervous about having FOUR kids. I think most of that stems from the fact that Cody is almost 3 and we choose for the most part our own schedual. I LIKE CHOOSING MY OWN SCHEDUAL!!:) I am super excited though to be adding our new addition shortly. I can't wait to see him in person. His kicks have become alot stronger, I Love it! I decided a while ago to make a blanket for him. I have made something for each one of my kids, and figure I'd better get started on his soon before I fall asleep at the sewing machine! A photo of the quilt I'll hopefully be doing is here. http://
www.make-baby-stuff.com/easy-baby-quilt-pattern.html Although I plan on doing different colors. I think it is super cute though, and looks like something I'd be able to do
No comments:
Post a Comment