So, I have to keep moving my pregnancy ticker thing....mostly because it helps me have one less thing to track. I can just get on my blog and it already counts down for me on when our next amazingly awesome child will be here!! Seriously, I must be nuts because you know the picture I have on here of our little boys' face? I have that picture on our office and I look at it a LOT. I love this picture. I think it is because it shows a real baby. It doesn't look like an alien, or you can't just kind of tell that it's a baby. There is no mistaking that it is a baby. I know I probably sound a little wierd. Honestly, seeing this picture has helped me bond and be super excited about our soon to be, newest addition to our family. I love seeing a nose, eyes, mouth, chin and even elbows!! I also like that he looks so peaceful. I know there will be nights where I am thinking.....what happened to that peaceful baby in that picture?! As for now though, he is such a good baby!!:) In some ways it has been hard for me to know this is our last baby, but at the same time, I know that I can look forward to just the time spent together without interruptions on when the next one will come. In a way that is nice too. I went to the doctor today and everything looked good. So far, only pregnancy symptoms are getting worse which is good for us!! I am starting to wonder how this little boy (Zach Jack- as our family lovingly calls him, although the Jack part is not staying in the permanent name) plans on getting any bigger, because honestly, I'm not sure there is anymore room in there for him. I know this because I can hardly breathe!:) Life is great though. I am looking forward to all of the surprises and joys of a new baby! I think Cody is super excited to "help out" too. Well, my kids aren't cleaning their rooms like they are supposed to be, so I'd better get going.!
1 comment:
I can't believe you're this far along already! I am so excited to meet this cute little boy!
Post a Comment