Monday, March 2, 2009

Long time coming....


Things are settling down a little bit. We have been doing some changes to our house and are finally at a stop until warmer weather. We will be siding our house in spring, and I can't wait. We just added hardwood floors and a new front and storm door. We bought some new furniture and are going to be painting soon....Honestly, it's taken this long to convince Mike that painting is a good idea. I'm not sure he still believes me, but this house needs some personality! We had some family pictures taken as well by my sister-in-law Melissa. She did an awesome job! I can imagine it would be hard to get everyone looking...kids and dogs especially. The one on top is my favorite, but alot of them turned out really well. McKenna slipped and fell the minute she stepped out of the truck. ( something had to happen, only because we were trying to keep everyone clean) We were able to hide the dirt on her pants, and finish the photo shoot without too many more issues. I'll have to upload some more pictures of life around here and get them posted soon before my computer decides it's going on vacation again!!

No comments: