These past few weeks have been crazy around here. My family has undergone some major changes with the house "falling apart" while I have taken off with my latest new hobby. It all started when my sweet sister told me that she was going to have a booth at a boutique. I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, and was able to get up the guts to ask if I could do it with her. Brina is so sweet and seemed even excited to have someone to do it with. We've called eachother quite a bit over the past two weeks to talk about how our items are going and our ideas. It has been so fun. I'm not so sure the members of my household are enjoying it as much as I am though. I've been pretty sewing alot and not cleaning up much. I feel good that I am able to do something that someone else likes, other than cook and clean. I also think it is funny that when my husband first gave me this sewing machine, about 4 years ago....I wasn't excited about it at all. I NEVER enjoyed home ec. in school.....in fact I pretty much flunked the class, and now I am making something that I am going to try to sell at a boutique. Ha, ha ha.... sometimes I just know I'm going nuts. Anyway, since I've worked so hard on these and have found a passion for making them at the moment I thought I would show them off. Let me know what you think! Some of the pictures are kind of hard to see, but they are the little baby jammies that have the elastic at the bottom.
Birthday pics
13 years ago
1 comment:
SO SO CUTE, KENNA!! Where did you get the pattern!? Will you send me your phone number?? It's been far too long!!
hkearl@gmail.com
Love you guys!!
Heather Kearl
Post a Comment