Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family = Joy

Today as I was uploading some more pictures onto the computer. I came across pictures that I had scanned in about a year ago. Most of these pictures are from my childhood. I couldn't help but smile, and remember how great my family has been, then and now. I decided that during those times life seemed hard then too, but as I look back, there are days that I'd just love to go back and be young again. I think all of us take for granted sometimes how much time we get to spend with our families when we are younger. Back then I know there were times I just wanted to get away, but as I have grown up a bit, I now wish I could see my bothers and sisters more often. So for my post today, I wanted to just take you down my memory lane and let you see some pictures of some of the people who made me who I am today!



Hopefully most of my family is okay with me posting the pictures. I think my family is amazing and I am glad for the family I have now as well. I love you guys!!

2 comments:

The Downs Family said...

I tag you with the six word memoir:http://danielnericadowns.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memoir.html

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I love the old picture of you kids! I didn't know you were on here. I am so glad you are. Look me up
joeandnecia.blogspot.com