At work we are having a weight loss challenge. The guys in the bakery got into the "Biggest loser" thing on t.v. and decided to have their own weightloss challenge. They invited anyone in the bakery that wanted to do it to join. I wasn't ready when they started in January so I thought I just wouldn't do it. Then just before March I decided to start losing it on my own. I went back and forth as most of us do when we lose weight. I was kicking myself for not joining the people in the bakery. Then one day, one of the guys pointed out that I was the only person in white that didn't sign up to do it. They told me I should join the challenge and so I didn't hesitate to sign up. I was a little embarrassed to have to put my weight on the paper for the whole bakery to see, but I thought it would be motivation for the number to atleast change. I can't tell you the awesome way I feel. I have currently lost 13 pounds (I know not alot) but the fact that my clothes from before I had Zach are actually fitting again, WHA-HOOO!! The weigh in for the end of the challenge is this weekend. I'm a little nervous because Amy and Tom have either lost the same amount as I have or a pound or two more. I'd like to win since the pot is $70.00, but if I don't, (I'll bawl my eyes out) it's still nice that my clothes now fit or fit better than they did before. I am going to keep going after the challenge is over because I'm not having anymore kids so I can't use that excuse anymore, and I'm just tired of carrying around this weight! Wish me luck for Saturday's weigh in!
3 comments:
Good luck!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :)
Good Luck sis!!! We know you can do it!!!
How'd it go?
Post a Comment