Lately I've realized more than usual, that this house only has one room that I really am not embarrassed by when people come over. That is the first room when you walk into the house. Since our house is kind of open when you walk into the house then you end up seeing basically 3 rooms right off the bat. I plan on hopefully fixing that a little bit. I went to the D.I. and picked up a few shelves and things that I thought might make this house a little more....a home?! I know it's already a home, but it feels more like a house compared to the style department. I'll give updates when I do something, if I actually like how it turns out. As for now, I have to decide on which project to do first. So many to choose from! I think I'll start with painting a wall or something...not the most fun, but maybe the best option for now. If any of you have fun ideas, send them my way if you think it might be something doable on an easy level!! I almost feel like I'm panicing once again on getting stuff done. I just want this to be my style. I think Mike would be happy with it just staying as it is, but I think he'd be happier when he sees the changes. Hopefully anyway. I am still going to press forward on it, so hopefully it will be great.
1 comment:
It will be great! You are way more talented then you give yourself credit for!
Post a Comment