Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 Weeks

So, we only have 2 weeks left until our little boy Zach, should be here. Yeah, we are making it. I still have a to do list that is a mile long....some of it just might have to wait, or never get done. I thought I would clean carpets today because that is a nice and slow project...but it snowed 4 inches last night. No way am I cleaning carpets when I know the kids will track in snow and mud right after. So, today if I get up the motivation it will probably be cleaning out the fridge or the pantry. The fridge is a "must do" within the next 2 weeks. Yesterday I did clean out the microwave which was so bad....so bonus points for me there. Cleaning the office is also on my list. Mostly because I can bearly open the door wide enough for me and my belly to fit through!:) I think it should take a good day of cleaning to get it done. Mike has agreed to help me with it tomarrow. We shall see how far we get. I think the paper work stuff will take the longest....I dread that part the most. I feel like things are coming together in order to have a baby come though. Before I felt pretty stressed out and in pain. The pain is still here, but atleast the emotions have calmed down some. I will blog later about easter and our camping trip (We had to get atleast one in before Zach comes!!)

1 comment:

Treasa said...

I can't believe there's only 2 weeks left! Exciting! Good luck getting everything done!