Tuesday, December 15, 2009

News!!


I know I said I'd write last week and let you know what gender out baby ended up being...but you all know how life gets and you don't actually get around to writing on time,,,,right?! Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer...mostly because I don't have the time to right now anyway!!:) We are having another........Boy!! Yes, we are excited! Yes, it did take some time for me to wrap my head around the fact that it wasn't a girl because I was so convinced it was. Now that it has sunk in though I couldn't be more happy. I cannot wait to have another boy!! McKenna is grateful to keep her own room, and the fact that she will probably be a little more spoiled since our "Girls night out" will still just be the two of us. Honestly, I am excited for that too. I knew you would all want to see a picture of our baby so I thought I would post it since I love looking at it. I'd better get back to work too, so I'll talk to you all again soon!

Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is the best 3-D picture I've ever seen! So excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!!! Love you!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh another boy!! That is so exciting. I am happy for you! that's what we need next is a boy :)