Monday, October 12, 2009

2 posts in 1 day?!


I know you're all shocked. But I found the pictures from last Halloween and I decided that since I don't have any to post for this year yet, I'd post last years. My brother Nick, was a man being carried in a box....it was the funniest thing ever!! My brother Hunter was Batman, McKenna was a mermaid, Scott was Spiderman and Cody was a Lion. This year McKenna plans to be dressed up as Barbie from Swan Lake, Scott will be a baseball player ( that's what he wants to be when he grows up too), and Cody will be Batman. I tried Cody's costume on him and he didn't mind it except for the cape.....hopefully with him getting some candy he'll forget all about the cape. This year I think I might be a scarecrow. We'll have to see how creative I can get!!

1 comment:

Nick and Kim said...

Can you send me that pic? I have NO pictures of Nick or I in our costumes last year and he was so proud of it. Thanks!!!