Saturday, September 26, 2009

Long Time Coming




I know, I know, it's been a LONG time since I wrote last. In a few days I will be 27 years old. Really to me it feels like getting old. It's crazy to think I had my first child almost 7 years ago!!! Yes, that makes me feel even older!:) Today we have McKenna in the Utah State University's Homecoming parade for the dance Company she dances with, LaShars. She is super excited. Then this afternoon we are headed to the Circus. My kids even saw the commercials on t.v. and are super excited! We are going down early so they can see the animals. Life in our household has been pretty smooth lately, which is nice and unusual. Usually there is some kind of crazy stuff going on. A few weeks ago Mike made parachutes for McKenna and Scott's toys. The kids have loved them! Funny sometimes how the cheapest things are their favorites huh?!! Mike also went fishing and caught a 17 inch fish which is really big for Logan River. I think he really enjoyed that surprise!! I'm not sure I've seen a fish that big, although I know fish get bigger than that. I just wanted you all to know that we are still alive and doing well. Sorry it's taken so long to get something posted. I will try to do better!!

1 comment:

Nick and Kim said...

YAY!!! Finally an update from Kenna! Sorry I give you such a hard time about not updating, but this is just so much easier for me to keep up to date with everyone verses trying to call amid the chaos I call my life. Anyway, I'm so jealous about the circus! Maybe I'll catch you for a min when you stop by mom and dad's after. Good to know all is well. Love you lots!!!